Abdali Medical Center is a 200-bed multi-specialty hospital with the mission to provide best practice patient-centred care and promote research and education. Abdali Medical Center is founded by the investment group behind the Clemenceau Medical Center in Beirut, affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International. Abdali Medical Center benefits from the knowledge and expertise of the Middle East’s finest medical professionals.
AS Director of Biomedical Engineering Department, playing major role in Managing all aspects of Medical Equipment within the Hospital, including , but not limited to,
Managing medical equipment risks
Monitoring and acting on equipment hazard notices and recalls.
Inspection, testing and maintenance of medical equipment
Planning for Medical Equipment for new expansion.
As MSc. Biomedical Engineer and Certified Project Management Professional ( PMP) with, but not limited to, the following skills,
• Broad knowledge of medical equipment technology.
• Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical equipment including JCAHO, NFPA, AAMI, FDA and CMS.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience working with equipment management databases (e.g. Attainia)
• Able to plan, organize, and implement policies and procedures.
• Able to capitalize service contracts to identify cost savings.
• Hospital and Medical Equipment Planning.