.NET Framework C# Developer Professional
Over 10+ years of strong software experience as a full stack developer in database design, development and
deployment of web-based Client-Server business applications using UI authoring and web technologies in all stages of
SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including Requirements Analysis, Design, implementation, Build, Debugging and
Testing, Acceptance, Maintenance and Production Support.
I have good understanding of Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, Test Driven Development technique and Scrum project
methodology, including Scrum master roles and activities (facilitating backlog item sizing and prioritization,
iteration/sprint planning, running daily stand ups, facilitating/running retrospectives, etc.)
Experience in diverse business sectors including Insurance, Financial, Retailer, Health and IT Services.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model
View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in using PHP, C# ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MVC framework, Web Forms and Web
Experience in implementation of Multi-Tier architecture in Windows and Web based, Client/Server using Microsoft
Strong Experiences with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Restful web services using Web API, .NET
Web Services using WSDL, JSON and UDDI creating and consuming XML Web Services and having knowledge of SOAP,
SOAP HEADER and SOAP EXCEPTION.
Extensively worked with Web Apps, Windows Applications, Web Forms, User Controls, ASP.NET MVC Views and Web
Angular, Node JS, JSON, Visual Studio.
- LINQ experience to work with Data sets, Objects, Entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in using Azure App Service as a cloud platform to build and deploy test and prototype systems.
- Strong knowledge in using LINQ and (Object-Rational Mapping) ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange
data between web applications and database objects.
Involved in Solving customer issues and functional issues in the Production environment. Adept with code review,
release management and continuous integration process and tools.
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent Team player with good Communication and Interpersonal skills.