Born in Lebanon, 1991. Got his license in music composition in 2016 from the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of music with ELia Koussa and Joelle Khouri, and his diploma in piano from the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of music with Sevag Derkakhossian, and continue his high studies in piano performance with Janna popkova, and bassoon with Irina Elena Balanota.
In spring 2013 he had a appreciation certificate from “Cergy Pontoise orchestre-studio” after the participation to the “12 rencontre international des Jeunes compositeurs” in Cergy Pontoise conservatory – France.
Online certificated courses :
- Fundamentals of Rehearsing Music Ensembles
By The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Evan Feldman)
- Introduction to Classical Music (Craig Wright)
By Yale University
- Adventures in Classical Music - Music Appreciation for All.
By William Neely
- Become a Master Conductor - Leading Musicians Made Simple
By MusicProfessor Online Music Lessons
By Jonathan Peters
- Music Production II - Music Production Workflow - COMPLETE!!
By Mitch Houston
- Orchestration 1: Compose Orchestral Music for Strings
Created by Karleen Heong