Java Remote Method Invocation (Java RMI) Developer Top Expert
Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer (OCE) -1Z0-899
Oracle Certified Professional, Java Edition Programmer (OCP) - 1Z0-851
Hybris Core Platform V5 Certification hybris software
C2020-612: IBM Cognos 10 Business intelligence Author
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate (OCA) -1z052 DBA1
I have over 7 years’ experience in Java development covering multiple technologies
Skills Summary :
• Java / JEE / hybris / cognos
• Spring MVC/JSF/STRUTS1/STRUTS2/JPA/Hibernate
• Worked on a wide range of websites and web applications.
• Produced testing reports when required.
• Development and unit testing of solutions.
• Communicated technical issues to non-technical management.
• Working on various aspects of an iterative software development lifecycle to agreed standards and timelines.
• Working closely with team members on deriving functional and technical requirements.
• Capable of working in a standalone manner with minimal assistance from other team members.
• Build high quality solutions using expertise in data modelling, Java and SQL, while primarily
• Working on the server side, but also some front end work.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism).
• Experience with ORM and SOA/messaging frameworks (Hibernate, JBoss ESB etc).
• Experience with EJB3, Spring, Guice or similar IOC frameworks.
• Experience with JBoss, Weblogic or Websphere.
• Solid database experience - SQL (SQL Server / Oracle), DDL, Stored procedures, Indexing/Optimisation.