Self-Employed .Amman, Jordan
Provide strategic guidance, direction, roadmap mission, and vision to public, private, and non-profit organizational clients regarding planning and implementing IT strategies.
IT Consultant (08/2019 to Present)
Oversee day-to-day operations of business to ensure smooth progression of work. Devise and implement company’s short, medium, and long-term strategies to meet business objectives. Offer specialized technical training and courses relating with information system audit, risk, and system control. Establish strong relationship with potential stakeholders
• Secured and delivered two projects one from private sector and other from non-profit organization.
• Organized three CISA and one CRISC courses within five-months.
Istiklal Hospital., Amman, Jordan
Directed overall operations of IT department from concept to execution, including digital transformation and infrastructure projects through strategic planning and collaboration.
Administration and IT Director (8/2017 to 8/2019)
Recruited for overseeing HR/store department, transportation, security, house-keeping, and dress making sections, while serving as an administration director. Attained HCAC accreditation in co-operation with quality and nursing departments, while actively participating in quality meetings for all medical and operational sections.
• Boosted up-to 15% revenue by expertly negotiating contracts with healthcare service providers’ and insurance companies.
• Secured company’s expenses by implementing GPS for all vehicles, ambulance, and e-cards for fuel consumption and maintenance with a deduction of 25% total expenses.
• Enhanced salary scale system through utilization of HAY methodology in order to map and align jobs/roles as well as reduce job turnover.
• Delivered success story in ERP, health care management, infrastructure project implementation, while serving as IT director,
• Formulated company’s three-years strategy for boosting profitability and patients’ high-level of satisfaction.
Jordan Engineers Association. Amman, Jordan
Spearheaded technical staff of 20 members to develop networking and ERP system for 17 branches locally.
IT Manager (09/2005 to 06/2017)
Appointed for establishing big customized ERP system to manage company’s operations related with technology and human resource. Supervised various projects within timely and budgetary constraints. Interacted with top management for strategic planning, business development, internal/external IT audit, cost governance, and operational excellence, while providing strategic guidance and direction. Headed planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems, cost effectiveness, service quality, and mission development. Identified potential risks of business to take corrective action for mitigate multifaceted problems.
• Devised and deployed ERP system with up-to 40 modules, which integrated online services/e-payment solution, work-flow, document management system, and achieving system.
• Transformed a failure ERP project for four consecutive years to success story and rendered infrastructure, online services, e-payment, workflow project in timely manner.
• Saved company’s cost up-to JD 120K per year by upgrading WAN connectivity from old frame to Fiber/MPLS technology.
• Played an integral role in Middle East and gulf area by offering consultancy services regarding IT field for lawyers, doctors, agricultural engineers, and teachers to increase skills and performance.
Having additional previous experiences as Database administrator, ERP APPS Administrator, System (UNIX, Linux and windows) Administrator, Network Administrator and Programmer/Systems Analyst at various organizations locally and internationally.