1. Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (NGO – Jordan)
Position: Procurement Officer (Service Agreement) - Duration: July, 2019 Present
• Create & update the vendor list continuously & conduct market research to obtain reaching the estimated prices & specifications.
• Coordinate with technical consultants & lawyer in order to reach the best technical & contractual outputs.
• Compliance with rules, regulations, manuals & policies to reach the best procurement practice & process.
• Participate & coordinate with other departments such as HR, administration & operation in preparing the annual plan & list of forecasted office, employees, assets & operation needs & time frames.
• Manage offer price requests preparation, distribution & collection within the time frame.
• Prepare & Coordinate a price & technical analysis followed by negotiation if needed ending up with justify final decision & completing final agreement.
• Interact with vendors in all steps of the procurement process to resolve any appearing errors.
• Create & manage all necessary trackers for all procurement ongoing & completed tasks, projects, agreements & warranties, etc.
• Complete & arrange all the supporting documents in order to handle for finance department & maintain an appropriate soft & hard copies filing system to ensure all procurement processes, decisions are accurately documented for accountability & audit purposes.
2. SUEZ International
(As Samra waste water treatment Project) (Jordan)
Position: Junior Chief Accountant - Duration: June, 2017 Dec, 2018
Position: Senior Accountant - Duration: Feb, 2015 May, 2017
• Practices accounting & finance on SAP software.
• Got an experience with full payroll cycle including salaries, wages, deductions, bonuses, advances, allowances, overtime & final due.
• Managing balance sheet accounts such as banks, petty cash, prepayments, amortization, accruals & AP cycle on daily & monthly basis.
• Implement fixed asset & depreciation records & calculations.
• Prepare monthly financial reports such as cost breakdown & analysis, actualization records against budget, cash forecasting & cash movement analysis for financial manager review on monthly basis.
• Got an experience with Jordanian labor laws, Social Security, income & sales tax.
• Coordinate with auditors, tax advisor & lawyer for company cases & annual financial work.
• Got a diplomatic relations with internal & external business units such as client, suppliers, banks, head office & enter companies to ensure getting work done efficiently.
• Participate in branch Administrative & Human-Resources work.
• Calculating & recognizing revenue (percentage of completion & clients invoicing).
• Ability to read & review annual financial statements.
3. NSCC International LTD
Construction - UAE - Position: Accountant - General - Duration: Dec, 2012 May, 2014
• Practiced accounting & finance work on ACCPAC software.
• Handled full AP cycle including auditing & booking invoices, credit notes, advances, preparing aging reports & back to back payment schedules, releasing payments & following up retentions & back charges.
• Prepared monthly closing reports for banks, prepayments, amortization & depreciation.
• Handled full petty cash cycle.
4. Joannou & Paraskevaides
Airport project (Jordan) - Position: Accountant
Duration: March, 2011 April, 2012
• Practiced accounting work on CITRIX software & ACC DATA software.
• Recording invoices & preparing payments.
• Participated in preparing payrolls & wages.
• Participated in Simi-annual & annual inventory count.
• Participate in handling & monitoring petty cash.
• Practiced filing & archiving.