Main Responsibilities: July, 2010 - July, 2019: Greater Amman Municipality
Amman - Jordan
IT & ERP Senior Consultant / Implementation Lead
Responsible for the overall project track module management activities of ERP implementation throughout its lifecycle using an appropriate methodology and technology to accomplish the scope of work and objectives, accordingly client satisfaction.
Worked closely with (The implanter) in all project activities provided, obtaining timely reviews and sign-off to ensure the interoperability, scalability, consistency and appropriateness of deliverables as per the GAM requirements and SLA agreement.
Provide functional, operational, technical support services for Inventory, purchasing and financial modules and related integrations system, in addition to create & follow-up Oracle SRs TARs on Oracle Meta Link.
Coordinate and liaise effectively with other (75 -100) GAM team’s members within GAM Inventories, purchasing, IT departments (super users and end users), Financials, Oracle company and other entities to identify needs, alternative business solutions by performing Business process re-engineering, AS-IS, TO-BE Analysis, requirements gathering, mapping business requirement to evaluate alternative and find the suitable business solution for GAM.
Worked closely with Super Users, Functional, Technical and other stakeholders to Define data migration requirements, preparation and conducting CRPs, UAT’s, final system acceptances and Performing Quality assurance and Integration with other GAM vertical systems based on project requirements and SLA parameters.
Creating & sustaining dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members (30 resources).
Hands-on Oracle E-Business Suite with full life-cycle R12 implementation, Rollouts and Upgrade, integrated Oracle EBS Applications modules, support and issues resolutions.
Steering an IT Government Electronic Payment-Collection, Municipality Credit Control and Billing systems in addition to Smart City Services, Assets Tracking systems and barcoding, Vocational License, building permits,…
July, 2010-Dec, 2011: Financials Functional & Integration Track Lead
• Responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to implementation and integration of Oracle EBS Financials, Oracle CDH and Vertical Systems and Supply Chain Modules (Inventory, I-supplier and Purchasing) , Financial Modules (AR, AP, GL, CE), and Procure-to-Pay (PTP).
• Work closely with Super users to collect and understand business, functional, and technical requirements and ensure that all To-Be Processes and GAP analysis in track are aligned with business needs.
Jan, 2012-Dec, 2014: Oracle EBS Implementation Lead (Phase 2& 3)
• Steering the Implementation, setup, rollout, production support of Oracle EBS R12.1 of load 2&3 Oracle Application including:
o Supply Chain Modules (warehouse management-WMS, Enterprise Asset Management)
o Oracle Projects Management, Costing Module, Integration, Customer Data Hub, BI, Property.
• Lead GAM IT teams (DBA, Integration & software development, & Techno Functional team) and build IT capacity & ensure their capability to carry out future activities and advance their knowledge and skills in using Oracle EBS, DB & SOA, Database & any other technology
Jan, 2015-July, 2019 : IT & ERP Senior Consultant & Implementation Lead
• Managing, following up, renewal of Oracle Technology & Oracle EBS Licensing agreements, in addition related.
• Steering the rollout, Competency center & production support of Oracle EBS R12.1 module
• Leading Oracle EBS CHM modules
• Leading and Tendering preparation of the following projects:
o Upgrade EBS R12.1 - EBS R12.2, both on application and hardware migration level
o Implantation of Oracle Hyperion Plus & Business Intelligent
o Backup and Disaster Recovery
o Asset Tracking system
Aug, 2009-Jul, 2010: Smart Cube Information Technologies, Amman as Sr. Business/System Analyst
Sep, 2004-Feb, 2008: Image Technologies, Amman as System Analysis Consultant/Quality and analysis section Head
Jul, 2001-Aug, 2004: Emirates Telecommunication Company, ETISALAT as Sr. System Analyst
Jun, 2000-Jul, 2001: Meyer-Ruiman Legal Consultancy, Abu Dhabi as IT Manager
Mar,1999-May, 2000: Image Technologies, Amman as Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Feb,1996-Jun,1998: Comsoft Company, Amman as Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Apr,1995-Feb,1996: Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources, Amman as Sr. Programmer
Aug,1994-Apr,1995: Raed Arabi Computer Corp., Amman as Programmer
Jun,1993-Jul,1994: Mohammed Zahran Company, Amman as Programmer