• Project delivery from Concept Design to As-Built for Contract documentation
• Establishing and setting up new projects with the relevant file structures and adhere to all agreed BIM standards, BIM Execution plans etc.
• Carry out complete Electrical , Data and Fire detection general arrangement drawings for plans, single line diagrams, sections, elevations, detail drawings , 3D views , Fixture detail in Revit/AutoCAD with minimal supervision.
• Managed Electrical load calculations, Cable calculation, DB schedules of different systems for
• Managed Normal & Emergency Lighting calculations using Relux and Dialux.
• Creating Plant 3D models and creating P&ID , Lateral drawings for the storage tank , header lines ,Rail/Track Loading station , Ship Docks using AutoCAD Plant 3D.
• Assist with establishing project teams and resources. Utilize, create, where necessary, and manage project specific families.
• Project delivery, development of discipline specific engineering calculations, carry out modelling duties, co-ordinate with modelling teams and ensure full integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
• Review the input received from client and understand the scope of work and then plan work
accordingly without changing design intent.
• Coordination with other Disciplines Designers and Engineers as applicable.
• Coordinate with BIM/CAD Lead concerning project requirements .
• Able to work on Custom Revit families where applicable.
• Able to visualize and produce clash free 3D model using Navisworks/Revit.
• Prepare Shop/Installation Drawings based on the coordinated Model.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to Discipline Lead/Project