Data Entry Services
Mobile/ Jordan: : +962799384818
Marital Status: Single
Work experience :
Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Livelihood Outreach Assistant from 2 May 2018 until June 2019 .
• Supervise all livelihood activities of Mafraq City.
• Organization of recurrent training courses for financial literacy and distribution of small business grants to participants.
• Meeting with private sectors in target area to find job opportunities and referral options.
• Assist in the regular collection of information regarding beneficiary and community needs to feed in assessments and reports.
• Support RCO's in home visit for counselling.
• Establish and maintain relationships with private businesses, community leaders, and networks.
• Visited CBO'S, Training centers and other partners to have Idea about trainings and collect information in association with RCO's and senior living officer officer.
• Use initiative in day to day problem solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities and standards for the area of work.
• Ensure proper filing of documents.
• Promote and share ideas for improvement in your area of expertise
• Meeting with key holders and potential private sector sponsors to facilitate access to potential work permits for Syrian refugees.
• Facilitating the distribution of work permits in coordination with private sector sponsors and labour administration.
• Supervising the mapping of the skills of BNFs in the community center .
Jan 2017 – Mar 2017 : Lutheran World Federation (LWF)
Participate in prepare the procurement plan.
Coordinate with logistic staff according to the car and driver for traveling to the field.
Write needed PR’s and
Ensure Syrians volunteers and beneficiaries are participating in programme implementation. Document feedback from Syrian volunteers and beneficiaries to ensure learning are documented and feed back into programming.
Ensure pre and post testing of life skill activities are carried out.
Build capacity of the Syrian team, through regular mentoring, coaching.
Plan and conduct outreach programmes to inform about Key events and coordinate the assessment of new benefices.
Conduct regular field visits to monitor the quality of classes and activities.
Support regular data collection, conduct analysis of data and prepare reports to management.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Oct 2015 – Mar 2016 International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC)
Conduct home visits to vulnerable Jordanians and Syrian refugees in urban and rural areas, with the use ICMC’s Initial Household Registration Form
Identify extremely vulnerable Jordanian and Syrian households as potential beneficiaries of rental, NFI, and cash assistance
Identify extremely vulnerable Jordanian and Syrian households as potential beneficiaries of additional assistance, as instructed by the Project Officer
Make specific recommendations on vulnerabilities that need immediate attention.
Highlight the specific needs of the potential beneficiary Participate in weekly team meetings to reach program decisions on potential beneficiaries
Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of both ICMC services and procedures, as well as those of relevant service providers in the region of operation.
Coordinate with other programs serving refugees and asylum-seekers that may be complementary or synergistic.
Any other duty assigned by the Project Officer
Ensure that detailed outreach case files are prepared and filed in hard and soft copies for all interviews conducted
Assist with various administrative duties, as required by the supervisor
Establish good and regular communication with project beneficiaries (including the provision of accurate and relevant information), ICMC partners and various service providers
Apr 2015 – Sep 2015 Islamic Charity canter Society
Social Worker/Data Entry
Identify, through field visits, information and referral needs of beneficiaries;
Input accurate and complete data for all assessed beneficiaries.
Ensure proper documentation and data filing
Ensure the application of quality standards throughout work including case assessments and information assistance services.
Concems about registering UN schooled kids as well as school ducking.
Provide families (Syrian \ Jordanian) with their basic needs such as NFIs.
Jul 2013 – May 2014 International Relief and Development (IRD)
Worked closely with UNHCR in the community services unit.
Managed and followed up on special and vulnerable cases.
Lead and participated in activities organized by IRD and other NGOs.
Wrote various reports.
Assisted UNHCR field unit in distributing caravans.
Helped refugees with registration.
Implemented IRD policies on the field.
Assisted UNHCR in their duties, such as registration and community services.
Performed statistics on residents and monitored theirs in and out movement.
Coordinated with other NGOs, and attended coordination meetings.
Distributed NFIs (diapers and hygiene kits) and food meals (in Ramadan).
2008_2013 Irbid Civil University
Bachelor Degree in English Language and Literature
Introduction on protection
Human Resources management workshop
Formation of committees
International computer driving licence (ICDL), 2011.
Human resources management.
Facilitation skills 2016.
Case worker and meeting tools.
Professional accounting with USAID / 2015
Good English, oral and written.
Good liaison and diplomatic skills.
Radiating positive energy and enthusiasm, can-do mentality.
Basic skill in using Microsoft office.
Accuracy and attention to details.
Organization and prioritization skills.
Training, experience and education certificates and references available upon request