Hanergy Holding Group Ltd.– China
CEO – Jordan & ME Entity (2014 to Present)
Planned all sales and marketing, financial forecasts, operations, and bottom-line factors, including long-range growth strategy, and product management. Sourced and developed potential prospects and distribution channels.
Managed Jordan and ME territory, developing new renewable energy projects and product opportunities. Ensured all company policies, procedures and ethics were communicated and implemented within the team.
• Signed the 2015 framework agreement in China, and advanced 1Gw solar and wind projects with Jordan Government.
• Realigned a negative working environment into one of collaboration and “best in class”.
Petra Systems, Inc. – USA (2012 to 2014)
Country Manager – MENA (2013 to 2014)
Spearheaded vision, strategy, and execution, overseeing KPI implementation, tactical directives, and training of country teams. Designed and executed marketing plans, established marketing and sales objectives, and prepared region-wide sales forecasts.
Planned and accelerated aggressive penetration of new markets across MENA region.
• Sourced and agreed PV systems’ suppliers, distributors and agents’ agreements in MENA.
• Coordinated operations, logistics and the project timeline for the 5Mw in Bahrain and the 1.5Mw in Jordan.
Manager Energy Solutions – MENA (2012 to 2013)
Developed business plans and strategy to infiltrate new markets.
Established new branches across MENA. Drove and oversaw all sales, marketing, design, accounting and customer care all in line with company market and financial targets.
• Created new MENA branches, and showroom in Jordan.
• Prepared, signed and followed up all distributors and agents agreements across MENA region.
Philadelphia Solar Co – Jordan
Sales and Marketing Manager – Europe, Africa and MENA (2008 to 2012)
Scoped potential opportunities to plan and direct strategic directives, training of teams.
Ensured strategy delivered all company sales and profit targets.
• Recruited, mentored and developed Account Executives.
• Prepared and forward-planned distributors and agents agreements in Europe, Africa and MENA.
• Achieved 28M (USD) sales until 2010.
Zain Jordan (GSM technologies), Sales Team Leader (2004 to 2008);
AccessMe - Jordan, Senior Account Manager (2000 to 2004)