(AL-Hamwi Office) – Location (Lebanon)
Title: Lebanon, West Bekaa, Al-Qaraoun
Site Civil Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
● overseeing building work
● Working alongside office staff and management to successfully complete projects within the established budgets and deadlines.
● Reviewing the method statements submitted by the contractor and making sure that the construction operations are in line with the Employer’s safety requirements and Programs of Works
● Ensuring the contractor compliance with quality standards established in the specifications
● Reviewing material submittals by the contractor and ensuring their compliance with the Employer’s requirements
● Facilitating the flow of information through close coordination between the Design and Supervision Consultants, Contractors and Employer’s other subcontractors to protect the Employer’s obligations
● Inspect and audit the project to ensure compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations
● Learned how to organize my time efficiently and deal with people tactfully but firmly.
● Demonstrated ability to work under stress and with a team.
● The job greatly improved my communication skills, helped to learn conducting several tasks simultaneously