ASP.NET MVC Developer Services
This letter is to express my interest in your posting for an experienced Software Developer. With a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, and hands-on experience using .Net languages to create and implement software applications, I am confident I will be an asset to your organization.
I enjoy being challenged and engaging with projects that require me to work outside my comfort and knowledge set, as continuing to learn new languages and development techniques are important to me and the success of your organization.
Your listed requirements closely match my background and skills. A few I would like to highlight that would enable me to contribute to your bottom line are:
• Highly skilled in designing, testing, and developing software
• Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledgeable of back-end development best practices
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
• Proven track record of proper documentation for future maintenance and upgrades
I’ve attached a copy of my resume that details my projects and experience in software development. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 919074657243 or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.