- The ability to analyze and equip all accounting operations that pertain to commercial, service and industrial companies with the preparation of their own annual and tax reports.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering in order to show additions or corrections in the cost of producing a part.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Analyzed actual manufacturing costs, and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Effectively present information and respond to groups of managers as well as provide onsite training for the client’s personnel.
- Perform the underlying analysis and prepare functional and detailed design specifications for extensions, integrations, and/or customizations.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to resolve implementation issues and help the client set standards for software functionality.
B.Sc. Accounting, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences Jerash University
- Al Shkur for Heating .co – Shukrian -(Accountant )
- Hassounh Group // Ramallah for Steel Industry Ltd. – Albireh Company for Steel & Metal Industry (Chief Accountant).
- Pioneers Academy // Senior Implementer ERP System